No matter what line of business you’re in, chances are, you’ve faced frustrating challenges with B2B integration.
What is B2B integration? It refers to the automated exchange of documents between you and your business partners. Imagine if you could send your invoices, orders, and other important documents directly from your system in the format you need, to the systems of your partners in the formats that they request. This is true B2B integration: replacing manual processes with electronic ones, so you can exchange data faster and more accurately while reducing costs. All of this leads to better relationships and increased sales with your partners.
But the solutions for integration are not always easy. You could choose in-house software, but this is difficult to set up and even harder to maintain. Plus, you have to pay licensing fees and cover the cost of expensive IT resources dedicated to your integration projects.
Alternatively, you could choose an outsourced partner for integration, but then you lose control over your document exchanges and integration projects.
You could try a generic network where businesses meet to exchange documents, but this will require all of your partners to conform to the same platform. Realistically, this is unlikely, and it will put you in a difficult position trying to convince your partners to move from their current systems.
So what can you do to enjoy the benefits of B2B integration without the obstacles? That’s where we come in. Babelway is the world’s first, 100% cloud-based platform for end-to-end B2B integration.
Babelway has revolutionized B2B integration in 5 key ways:
- First, Babelway can be managed by the business user, not only the IT user. Our platform is a do-it-yourself solution that doesn’t require any coding, allowing you to make integration a routine and simple activity. Now you can complete integration projects in days or just hours even without IT support. You’re exchanging critical business documents, so why should you hand over control of these exchanges to IT or a third party?
- Second, Babelway is ready now. Our platform is updated every two weeks and maintained in the cloud, so you will never need to worry again about regulatory compliance or support.
- Third, Babelway has no intermediaries. This is means you won’t lose any documents to “No Man’s Land,” with direct data transfer between you and partners.
- Fourth, Babelway will not require you to sell anything to your partners. Our platform functions independently from existing systems, which means you can accommodate all of your partners’ different needs, without requiring everyone to join the same generic network. Ultimately you’ll make the decision to integrate easier and faster for everyone involved.
- Finally, Babelway is the most cost-effective solution available. Our cloud-based infrastructure means we can offer improved integration at a fraction of the price compared to traditional solutions. Stop considering the ROI of your integration projects – with Babelway, any connection to your partners is a sound investment and it’s easy.
The bottom line? If you’re looking for traditional integration, look elsewhere. But if you want to try an innovative, simple solution that’s changing the landscape of B2B integration, then Babelway is for you.
Request a demonstration of our product today, or explore for yourself with our 30-day free trial.