More and more companies must integrate electronic processes such as invoices, orders and delivery notes with their business partners.
Because so many companies are in need of an EDI solution, in Babelway’s 30-minute webinar Founder and Managing Director Francois Van Uffelen will focus on B2B integration in the cloud. He will be speaking about the challenges and opportunities of B2B data integration and how this new cloud delivery model can bring value to both your organization and your trading partners. The webinar will also include an interactive session providing a hands-on look to the B2B integration platform.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- Five primary pain points faced by Businesses, IT and their trading partners
- The promise of integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS)
- The key benefits of adopting a B2B data integration platform as a service
- How companies like yours are using it today
- What questions to ask before you make the move to B2B integration in the cloud
“Five Reasons to Move B2B Integration to the Cloud” will take place on Thursday November 8th, 2012 at 4:00 PM CET / 10:00 AM EST. To register, please visit our registration page. Please feel free to contact us for more information, or if you require assistance when registering for this event. Please also contact us if you cannot attend but would still like to receive a recording of the presentation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art B2B integration in the cloud and how it can significantly improve your operational efficiency, supplier relationships and overall competitiveness.