3.9.3 : 1 FEB 2015
- add ePrior (Belgium Gov) connector in the catalogue
- add billtrust connector in the catalogue
- the number of ‘extra processings’, if any, is now displayed in the ‘gateway ‘ tab and in the ‘message’ tab
- add ‘strict mode’ option to lookup table: messages fail if a slave server is temporarily down
- add legacyFilter=support for the filter function in old transformations
3.9.2: 4 JAN 2015:
- Add support for s/edifact for Carrefour Spain
- add UserComment in Rest API
- fix concurrency issue in NumberUtil
- migrate bif:cast to roundIfDouble
3.9.1: 14 DEC 2014:
- new mapping tool. Formula bar v3 (spans).
- new mapping tool : add detail of used user functions in ‘copy-paste’ version of formula.
- BabelwayFunctions: truncate, check, fail.
- add attachments to SOAP client gateway
- ensure that a delay is set in case of PROTOCOL_VIOLATION error
- bug fix for mappingUI migration.
- support xslt include in new mapping tool validation
- fix missing transformation test cases run during deployment
- fix soap wizard for soap with more than 1 import
- change the implementation of Jets3tAbstractStore to use file system directly
- price plans cleanings
- add te3 and te4
- upgrade of tu1 and tu2
3.9.0: 7 DEC 2014:
The New mapping is release for all new accounts. Existing accounts will be migrated during the next few weeks…