RELEASE 3.10.0 : 12 APR 2015
The release was completed this Sunday 12 Apr at 11:00 CEST. As usual, we are closely monitoring the platform over the next few days.
This release comes with the following new features :
- Catalogue integration directly in the element creation
- New Partner features
- Support for multiple expression in regex extra processing
- Add Zip Aggregation
- Add support for babelway SUPPORT role
- Add parsing, removeDuplicatesFromLoop and reverse functions
- Partners extraction
- Adding SoapAction http header property to SOAP client out Gateway
- New mapping tool : better default values for empty fields when filling EFE.
- Close errors for multiple messages.
- New step whenSuccess for extra processing duplicateMessageIn.
It also resolves the following issues :
- Fix Excel formatting of 0.00
- Tracker #3609: Don’t show “Mapping” link for “NO TRANSFORM” transformation
- Abstract2014PricePlan : bug fix when outsize is null.
- Bug fix in AbstractOldPricePlan (ExtraChannels).
- Bug fix in billing. X400/ISDN with out_size=null.
- Added VAN in price plans (for intermediate release : only 2013 and 2014 price plans; not included in simulation)
- Billing. Also include deleted messages.
- [#3613] unbalanced ‘ in a filterloop create a saving…
- [#3614] Choices in new mapping tool : Option can be dragged (and dropped !).
- Adding pager for testCases grid in channel detail
- Stop gracefully when test case failed at deployment time / – Refactor VIEWABLE_METADATA
- Desactivate intercom.io on new mapping tool.
- Show a error message in the SOAPwizard when wsdl define a SOAP 1.2 WS
- Message definition creation from XSD – No more error in case of duplicate element with different namespaces.
- Fix the way of checking UID duplicates as it was slowing the process of saving message definitions
- Added a fix for InvalidPropertyValuesException that appear when duplicating AS2 gateway with null keyAlias – Bug 3434
- Security fix : UserInfo that said wrongly that user is BabelwayAdmin.
- Many small bugs on creation of gateways and message definitions
- Http gateway improvements : now accessible in simple http, support URL parameters as metadata and makes WSDL anonymously accessible.
- Bug fix in ArrayWebTypeHandler – display hidden.